Dual Monitors

All information about Magic Particles: news, question, comments, etc.

Dual Monitors

Postby Timmy » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:39 am

Hi

I have a dual monitor system

When I select the preview, it always displays on the smaller screen of 2 screens, not the larger screen which is also where I am using the 3D designer. How can I have Astralax preview on the large monitor screen. The large monitor is the secondary screen.

many thanks
T
Timmy

Re: Dual Monitors

Postby Odin_KG » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Hi

When I select the preview,

Unfortunately, I did not understand what is "preview". Is it "scene" or "fullscreen mode"?

Currently Magic Particles has 1 window only. If your displays have different screen resolutions, Magic Particles uses height of main display.

Thanks
Odin_KG
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Timmy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:43 am

Hi
...to be more clear, when I want to enter full screen mode, I want to be able to view the creations on the current monnitor I am on.

I basically have a main monitor and a large secondary screen, whenever I select fullscreen mode (F11) the full screen switches to the main monitor not the large screen I am working on.

Is there a way to make Full screen mode display on the large screen I am currently working on. This would be very useful,I know a lot of my friends who develop games they work off a laptop but have a large display secondary screen connected to the laptop. And they would need to have full screen mode display on the large monirope

Any help with this would be appreciated

Timmy
Timmy

Postby Odin_KG » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:04 pm

Hi

I understood you.
I use 1 monitor and I did not notice this situation. I will try to fix this problem in next version.

Thanks for feedback
Odin_KG
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Timmy » Thu May 01, 2014 12:58 am

Thanks
If it would be possible to designate primary or secondary monitor for full screen mode that would be perfect.

Thank you ever so much for a brilliant software paxckage, it is very well put together, well thought out and easy to use.

love it !!!!

Keep up the brilliant work :D :D
Timmy

Postby Odin_KG » Thu May 01, 2014 12:31 pm

If it would be possible to designate primary or secondary monitor for full screen mode that would be perfect.

OK. I will try.

Keep up the brilliant work :D :D

Thank you a lot! :D :D
Odin_KG
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Odin_KG » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:05 am

Yesterday I released version 2.25. Currently you can use second monitor for "Fullscreen mode": Edit->Program Settings
Odin_KG
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Magic Particles