Problem with particles in marmalade

All information about Magic Particles: news, question, comments, etc.

Problem with particles in marmalade

Postby Raju.Gatoss » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:08 pm

I am trying to create multiple instances with a single particle file in my game class. I set each instance with its own position which is different from other. But at run time particle is rendering at only one position. I am not getting particle effect at other position.
Can any one help me how to render a particle effect by using a single particle file( .ptc file ) and creating multiple instances by using the same file.

Thanks & Regards....
Raju.Gatoss

Re: Problem with particles in marmalade

Postby Odin_KG » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:28 pm

The wrapper has got the function MP_Manager::DuplicateEmitter() for duplicating of the emitters. Also you may use the function of API Magic_DuplicateEmitter(). Each copy can be moved to any position.

I am not getting particle effect at other position.

Perhaps, it is necessary to set up the state MAGIC_STATE_UPDATE (use MP_Emitter::SetState()) for emitters.

Regards...
Odin_KG
Administrator
Administrator

Postby tedibear » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:15 pm

Hi,
I'm trying to get the library running on old mac (10.6), but it seems to rely on /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib - which is not present on 10.6.
Is there any way around it?
Thanks

Cut down your exam stress by using our latest Testking sample phr questions and high quality gmat Testking lean six sigma green belt and We provide updated www.sterling.edu with 100% pass guarantee along with Thomas Aquinas College
Last edited by tedibear on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
tedibear

Postby Odin_KG » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:18 pm

Hi,

You may try to use the library for MAC OS: http://www.astralax.com/download/progra ... 140704.zip
The version for GCC works on old MAC. I hope Marmalade allows to include the library for MAC OS.

Best regards,
Alexey
Odin_KG
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Magic Particles